Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time for an update!

So, I've recently started a 2nd flash set. I'm really excited about it. The 2nd set has to do with being influenced by traditional tattoos and ancient symbolism. Already got to tattoo a piece from it as we'll! Here's the 1st sheet so far, and the tattoo.
Got to do some really fun tattoos lately. Tattooed my friend Christophes other hand. We did a skull on his right hand and this time a wizard. Really fun tattoo, and a great night as we'll.
Last night, tattooed Azls knee. It was a mandala based design which I created with a little twist. When designing this piece, I always saw it on a knee or elbow. Lucky enough, Azl had space on his knee and was excited about the design. Another fun tattoo, and great night!
Also, extremely good news! I received my Electric Wizard, Black Masses Die Hard Edition on vinyl. Simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment